Software Six Directory Small Business Directory Submission Guidelines
SoftwareSix.com is the premier directory for computer software businesses seeking to expand their online presence at minimal cost. Thousands of small businesses rely on us every day to find the resources they need to stay ahead in today‘s competitive business environment.
In order to preserve the high quality of this small business resource, we require that all listing submissions follow the guidelines below.
Web Site Listing Requirements
- Do not submit sites that redirect to another site.
- No pornography, gambling or adult sites will be accepted.
- Do not submit sites that largely consist of affiliate links or doorway pages.
- Do not submit sites that are still "under construction" or contain broken links and images.
- Only English language web sites will be reviewed at this time.
Choosing the Most Appropriate Category
- Submit your web site to just one category. Choose the category that best describes your site.
- Each URL you submit comprises one listing. Do not submit the same URL more than once.
Composing Your Directory Listing
- Use an appropriate name for your site title, such as your company, product or service name. Irrelevant titles or titles that are too long will be edited or may cause your submission to be rejected.
- Use appropriate descriptions that will clearly present what you offer for your products or services. Promotional language may be removed or your submission will be rejected.
How to Submit Your Directory Listing
To submit your site for inclusion in the Software Six Directory small business directory, simply navigate to the appropriate category and make your submission (use the "add your site" link on the top right side of the page).
There is a nominal fee of $50.00 required to submit your site with an anuual renewal fee of $30.00. This fee is non-refundable. Upon submission of your listing and payment, your site will be added to our index immediately. Please note that we may remove submissions that do not meet our Submission Guidelines.
Start here to find your category and submit your small business resource listing now.